How to Make Caramel Fudge
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped angelica
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- *Caramelize one cup of sugar.
- Add milk and the remaining sugar to a saucepan. Allow mixture to come to a boil, then add the caramelized sugar. Stir continuously until the mixture reaches 240°.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the angelica and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into a greased pan and let cool.
- Cut into squares.
*Instructions on how to caramelize sugar can be found here.