How to Make Brown Sugar Black Walnut Fudge
- 2 1/4 cups dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/16 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup black walnuts, chopped
- Thoroughly mix brown sugar, butter, milk and salt in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Cook until mixture thickens and reaches 240 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat. Add walnuts; beat with a wooden spoon until mixture is blended well.
- Spread mixture evenly in a greased baking pan. Allow to cool; cut into squares.