How to Make Almond Bonbons
- 2 cups fondant (any flavor)
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 1 cup ground almonds
- coating: chocolate or fondant
- Brown almonds in the oven and then chop them.
- Melt fondant in a double boiler. Add almonds to the fondant and stir well.
- Pour mixture onto a greased surface. Roll small portions of the fondant mixture into strips and cut these strips into small pieces. Place pieces on wax paper to dry.
- Coat pieces with either melted fondant or chocolate. Place each coated piece on wax paper to allow the coating to harden.